Friday, April 20, 2007

So what's the reason you blog?

Some blog to waste time, others to complain.

I was actually using 2 blogs, a private blog to keep an archive of my weekly messages to my associates and friends and a public blog to share my travel and life stories to educate and entertain.

On 7th March, I decided to start using blogging to support my internet marketing business and 10th March I opened up a new blog for my Bioslife Franchise business.

Then I decided to use Feedburner and MyBlogLog to feed my blogs to the public. So surprised, I get so many new subscribers and hits everyday. What a motivation as so many people like to read my blogs.

So 13 April, I decided to start 2 new blogs – 1 for my water system business and another for my personal care business.

Today, when I went to check Feedburner, wow, so many hits and so many subscribers.

Thanks to all of you for subscribing to my blogs. Hope to share more with you everyday. ( Now a bit busy doing my 2006 taxes online. Hehehehe)

God bless you all, abundant blessings and every success always.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark