Saturday, April 21, 2007

More on the Internet Scams

More on the internet scams and illegal deposit taking sites.

The Securities Commission, Malaysia issued an alert list for all the internet scams and illegal deposit taking get rich quick schemes on the internet.

Sorry to all my friends who didn’t listen to me and lost their time and money too, investing in Goldquest, Questnet, Swisscash, ESuisse etc.

The worst news is Bank Negara (Central Bank of Malaysia) together with the Police will soon be knocking on your door, as you have illegally promoted this scam to your friends. Even if you are not caught, it’s really a shame all your family and friends lost money, just because of your greed to get rid of your hot brick, and get your money back.

Some people just never learn – everyone wants to get rich quick, but not do any work!. I didn’t say you have to work hard, but to work smart and get rich slow.

For the last 8 years, I’ve worked from home, and built a huge fast moving consumer products base, with Unicity International Network Marketing business, my BiosLife Franchise Business and a few months ago, an Internet Marketing business.

Yes, it’s work, but my household expenses are today my business investment, and my family and I, enjoy good health, vibrant energy, and sleep well at night.

I also enjoy leverage – meaning 5% of my profits are from my own efforts but 95% of my profits come from other people’s efforts. That gives me the time freedom to write my 6 blogs, pick up my kids from school every day, and holiday 5 days monthly.

It isn’t get rich, but it’s certainly a legal way to get rich slow. And I am fine with that. What about you?

No comments:

 
Feed Shark