Monday, April 16, 2007

Greed or just plain stupidity?

Again it appeared in the news last week– Malaysians lose millions in some get rich quick investment scheme. If it looks to good to be true – it probably is!

Simple logic – the higher the returns, the higher is the risk – just like gambling.
You bet a dollar to make a dollar.

Here’s my philosophy on earning money, which I hope you teach your children.

Work smart by having leverage and provide a service most people are not willing to do, and you will earn good money. I didn’t say rich, as rich means many things to different people.

I am truly rich today, as I enjoy vibrant health, I work from home and have the time to spend with my children, I have friends around the world who consult with me on many issues and I sleep very well every night.

I now have 6 blogs that I share my thoughts and products to. Some people say I work too hard, but simple logic is this – if I can inform, educate and entertain consistently for the last 8 years, working online from home, it certainly means many people appreciate it and will continue to buy my products and listen to my recommendations. Makes sense doesn’t it?

There is no short cut to success or riches, and everyone needs to pay the price.
You either pay now and play later, or play now and pay a heavier price later.

My advice is for you to find the right coach, so that you cut short your learning curve. Agreed?

No comments:

 
Feed Shark