Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Clixsense Updated Earnings after 1 month



Update on Clixsense earnings


I signed up for Clixsense February 24 and found that the money was too slow. So March 9th, I signed up for the Premium account investing US$10.

By today April 10th, my total earnings this morning are US$8.53. Not bad for some spare cash, just clicking on 30 second adverts while chatting or watching tv.

Over the last few days, been seeing more 5 cents and 10 cents adverts coming out. I expect it to improve even further as Clixsense gains popularity.

As always, I would think that most people sitting down bored in their offices,
would jump at a chance to invest US$10 and earn US$5 for each referral or to earn US$ 4-8 monthly just clicking on links.

I guess the Chinese saying is correct – if small money don’t go out, big money wont come in. And the poor will get even poorer, while the rich will continue to get rich.

Even if I don’t sign up anyone and earn the US5 referral, hey if I can click on 8 adverts daily for 20 days, in 1 year, I would still get my investment of US$10 back.

But the thrill is this – if I can sign up 1 person monthly and earn US$8 consistently for 12 months – hey, by 12 months, my US$10 investment would have made me profit of US$146 = RM500.

Click here and let’s have some fun together.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark