Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Blog upgrades to drive traffic & earn money

This week, I added a few more upgrades to the friendster and blogger blogs.

Firstly, I subscribed to Review Me and had 2 of my blogs approved. And I picked up my first $5 assignment with this new company.

Next, I subscribed to Advertlets to sell advertising space on my 6 blogs. Quite nice ads they have and quite effective too, cos in just 1 day, people have clicked on their ads, and I have some earnings already.

I also subscribed to Nuffnang to sell advertising space on my 6 blogs. Their site satistics are really good, but so far no earnings there yet.

Then I joined Bumpzee to have my 6 blogs listed in their community and to drive traffic to my blogs.

Went to update my Feedburner account as now the visitor statistics are now free.

And finally, I added to my blog the following:-

a) Google Translater, so my blog can be read in multiple languages
b) Code so you can copy and past to your blog to link to me
c) a link to add my pages or blog post to Stumble Upon
d) a link to add my pages to Del.icio.us

Gong Xi Fa Chai and enjoy the holidays.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark