Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get paid to eat your favourite fast food

I am a Mystery shopper by accident. I was reading someone's blog about earning money eating, so i decided to register for free yesterday.

After spending 2 hours learning how it works, I was certified by KFC, Pizza Hut and Macdonalds to be their mystery shopper. Wow. Sounds so interesting huh?.

Well I then looked for jobs and registered yesterday for 5 KFC jobs and 2 Pizza Hut jobs all close to home. And this afternoon was my first assignment at KFC. Within 40 mins my job was done and I was back home, and then it was another 20 mins to file my report.

Well it's nice eating for free, but what's even better is getting paid to eat for free!. Well KFC and Macdonalds pays RM21 for each meal and Pizza Hut pays RM40.

If you are in Brunei, don't miss this chance as KFC is paying RM221 to you to eat at their restaurants around Brunei. What are you waiting for - Bruneians contact me now!

No comments:

 
Feed Shark