Friday, February 29, 2008

Get paid to shop in USA, UK, Australia & Malaysia

This morning, I picked up a mystery shopping job and was paid RM130 for 20 minutes of eating. So many people have asked me about mystery shopping, so again I will explain it a bit more here.

If you live in USA, UK, Australia or Malaysia, all you need to do is give me your email address for me to invite you. After you signup for FREE, and your application is approved, you then will need to spend about 2 hours going through an online study course and sit for a certification test.

For those countries not listed, its still ok to get a free account first as I really don't know if there are one off jobs in your country. But because I am in Malaysia, I can see about 800+ jobs monthly, so its yours for the picking.

Once you complete that, you can then do a job search for mystery shopping jobs in your location or by client. Some of the jobs available in Malaysia include KFC, Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut, Body Shop, Estee Lauder & Shell.

After you complete the mystery shopping assignment, fill up the results online, attach a copy of the receipt and get paid directly into your bank account, on the 24th of the following month.

It's a fun way to earn money, getting paid to shop and eat. So if you are interested, then do contact me, so I can invite you.

Sorry but if you work and live in KL, the quota is full, and your application will not be approved. Urgent mystery shoppers required in Brunei and all states other than Selangor and KL.

1 comment:

[DRM] Joel said...

wow, cool, i am from penang, please invite me heh joelwyn@gmail.com

 
Feed Shark