Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Casio watch dealer at ebay

This week I was appointed a new Casio watch dealer. So far, I've opened up a new ebay store called gshockwatches - http://stores.ebay.com.my/gshockwatches

Over this week, time permitting I will start putting up the whole range of Casio watches including :-

a) Edifice - men's exclusive range,

b) Sheen - ladie's exclusive range,

c) G-Shock - for yuppies,

d) Baby-G - for teenagers,

e) Protrek - sport models,

f) Outgear - fishing and hunting models,

g) Futurist - fresh, young fun and fashion,

h) Poptone - colourful & cute,

i) Databank - memory storage, calculator,

j) Gear - remote controller,

k) Islamic - with compass and prayer times,

l) Stop watches,

m) Digital/Analog watches

Prices will certainly be 5-10% cheaper than retail store dealers, with the convenience of home shopping, internet banking (Malaysia/Singapore), credit card payments (international) and direct delivery to your door. I do deliver worldwide, so do contact me for shipping charges.

Christmas is round the corner and it's time to pamper yourself and your loved ones with a new Casio watch. Made in Japan, and covered by an international 2 year warranty, quality is remembered, long after price is forgotten.

1 comment:

Urban Picasso said...

I love Casio Watches! I sell My paintings on my ebay store Urban Picasso Art.
http://stores.ebay.com/urban-picasso-art

Let Us know how the store goes.
Good Luck!

 
Feed Shark