Sunday, November 16, 2008

Free for life Eon credit cards

This week I am promoting the Free for Life Eon Bank Visa / Mastercards. No joining fees and no annual fees if you swipe your card 12 times a year.

There are 5 reasons I am promoting this card.

1. I am certainly happy with the Free for Life card, as I recently cancelled my Airasia card as Citibank wanted to charge me RM180 annual fees.

2. Eon Bank has a good Zero Interest Installment Plan for any charges over RM500. They just charge a one time fee of up to 7% for a 36 month interest free installment, which is good if you want to purchase a large value item.

3. There is a 100% cash back promotion from 1st Nov08 till 28Feb09.

4. Upon approval or your Classic, Gold or Platinum card, you get a free welcome gift of a Benetton Bag, Thermos Mug or Balmain Millau Gift set respectively.

5. Honestly, the main reason I want to share this card with you is that my kids want to get the free Nike Backpack, Sony MP3 player, Olympus camera, Apple Ipod nano, Sony Ericsson W350i and Nokia E66 mobile phones and a HP Compaq Notebook.

From Nov08 till end March09, when you successfully apply for your Free for Life classic, gold or platinum Eon card, I get 1, 2 or 3 points, which I can redeem for these free products. So if you would like to get a new Eon bank card and help my kids get their Christmas presents, just tell me and I will send you my referral number to include in your application form.

Thanks again and I look forward to your decision to apply for the Eon card, and for your request for my referral number.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark