Sunday, November 30, 2008

False starts never finish the race

This week, 3 friends contacted me, to tell me they have again moved from their present MLM company to a new, better one. Reminds me of a saying...a rolling stone gathers no moss.

If you select a correct company from the start, then you have a chance of finishing the race, rather than to keep starting from zero, I guess these 3 friends, just want quick money, forgoing the basic principle of helping others make their life better, with their products and business opportunity.

But then again, there are those die-hard people of the A company, who have a truly slim chance of ever making it big. Once the bulk of the people have already seen it and done it, then there is not much chance left.

I may be biased, but with my new patented products like Bioslife, Bioslife Slim, Green Tea Oil, BSE Pad, Biltein Vision, CM Plex, Cardio Essentials to name a few, I know there is certainly a chance for anyone to start today and be successful in 2-5 years.

Visit www.bioslife.com , www.bioslifeslim.com , www.green-teaoil.com , www.bse-pad.com to get more info, that could really make your life better. As the more you can help others, the more successful you can become.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark