Monday, July 02, 2007

Need a Free Squeeze (page)

If you are a newbie like me, you must be wondering what a squeeze page is.

I just came across this new membership site, Instant Squeeze Page Generator, and I thought maybe you could benefit from it.

Its all about creating lead capture pages, that get high click through rates and convert to sales. In plain english - you can capture contact info from visitors to your site, so you can recontact them automatically over and over by email, and ultimately generate repeat sales from these contacts that leave you their names and emails.

The best part is, you can register for free - so you can see what's there without risking anything. http://www.instantsqueezepagegenerator.com/index.php?rid=7183 Any way I joined, and I upgraded, as it was such great value.

Go check it out for yourself.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark