Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My first 12 page special report - first sale within 12 hours

2 weeks ago, I wrote in my weekly email about a refund from AirAsia, for a complaint I had made. In that email, I explained about how I have been successful in making complaints against Giant supermarkets, Carrefour stores, our billion dollar Telecom giant and now the best in Asia low cost airline Airasia.

In summary, Giant gave me a free TV, Carrefour gave me refunds in the hundreds, Telecom Malaysia rebated me just over a thousand and Airasia just refunded me close to three hundred dollars.

In the weekly email, I offered to share a special 12 page report containing the actual emails and the psychology of how people percievel complaints. I hope that by sharing my success in getting the refunds I wanted, it would help the small consumers like you and me.

To cut the story short, it was fun compiling my emails and writing some notes, and having lots of people buy me a coffee (or send me 7 bucks for a this special report.

Only goes to show, all of us have some special skills that other people will gladly pay, to know more about.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark