Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So what if you have your website up?

This week, a friend set up her website and announced her online site. What an exciting time for her to finally get an internet presence. And now the waiting begins, for the floods of orders coming in. How wrong can most people be.

Unlike a traditional shop that has a shop front and people walking past, on the internet traffic is everything and I hope she is trying out some strategies to drive traffic to your website, so they buy from her, and not from the 235 million websites on the internet, also looking for the same product she is selling.

I've invested so much time and money on courses, seminars, books and still can't get enough traffic that converts to paying customers. Conversion of 1-2% is good - meaning if 1 person
buys out of 100 visitors, you have good and qualified traffic, that can convert into paying customers.

So I've decided to stick with selling via blogging and on high traffic auction sites like eBay and Lelong. At least I know the buyers and sellers here are genuine, have been verified by eBay and Lelong and also have positive ratings by their buyers or sellers.

Visit my auction links on the right to view my listings.

If you like to get started on eBay, I sell the "Ebay entrepreneur kit" e-book for just RM 7 - http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=140095903320 and another e-book called "How to automate your eBay cash machine 99%"
- http://www.2click.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=kingkraal_11

Also do visit my blogs links on the right to read more

Every success in your online business venture and share with you more soon.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark