Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Coming with a dream but leaving more confused?

Are you still reading this blog with a dream, but till today, still leaving confused?

Yeah, me too. So many experts online, earning hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands daily, it's seems so unreal.

So what will you do?. Well if you are like me with a tiny glimmer of hope, that I too can do it, then let me share wtih you my journey, trying to start an internet business.

Way back in 2003, I spent a few thousand $ attending a 3 day 2 night workshop. Yes I paid attention and didnt sleep at all and took lots of notes. End result - the presenter was trying to sell us his network marketing business. What a let down as I already have a thriving Network Marketing business already. You can visit my blogs at http://theglobalgroup.blogspot.com

So in 2004-6, I attended whole day workshops, attended all the previews, read all the books, tried and tried miserably. Yet nothing much to show for it, except a few thousand spent and lots of confusion with still no income.

End 2006, a good friend shared with me his guru's sure get started and make big money site.
Managed to register a website and got it hosted and then applied to clickbank for approval.

Guess what?. Clickbank does not and will not accept merchants resident in Malaysia. My dream went up in smoke again.

But I did read some good ebooks on getting started in ebay, and decided why not try ebay and some auction sites. You know what? At last I've found something that works at last! Here are my 2 auction sites - http://www.ebay.com.my/listResults?browse=0&SellerId=gedungkraal
and http://members.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/List.asp?DataAction=Apply&UserID=kingkraal

Low costs to put up items for sale with heavy traffic in auction sites, makes this a good place to truly come with a dream and leave with a plan.

More to share with you soon. Thanks for your visit and see you again soon.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark