Sunday, October 05, 2008

If it looks too good to be true, it certainly is

If a program promises you huge returns with no work, chances are it's a scam. For it the returns were so good and so easy, all the introducer needs to do is to profit everything themselves.

Angel & insurance funds, the Ah Longs and legal money lenders will rush in, if the returns exceed the normal interest rates. Yet because of greed, so many people got burned by the Swiss Cash scam.

Money can only change hands into yours, if you can add value to a product or service you offer.

As for me, I offer the fastest and very affordable (sometimes even free) 1 day shipping service, daily except Sundays and public holidays, so buyers don't need to worry for so many days after payment is made.

I also provide detailed information of the products I sell, through the 5 blogs I update weekly. I also keep in touch with all my buyers through a weekend email.

Regular buyers get onto my festive and birthday greeting list and these special people get a personal greeting from me.

Sales is all about building long term relationships and I would love to serve you again / one day soon.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark