Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Plan your finances and win



If you would like to win prizes of RM50,000, RM10,000, RM5,000 and 5 prizes of RM1,000, then, I found this online game by Axa Affin Life Insurance called Turning Point.

Game is only open to malaysian citizens and permanent residents aged above 21.

Your goal is to accumulate your wealth while not sacrificing your lifestyle, and earn game points. Referring other users earns you 500 points. You can play unlimited times but your best scores are stored. Game ends on June 30, 2008.

If you would like to win some money by playing this online game, please give me your name and email address and I will send you an invitation...yes I will get 500 points for referring you!. No loss to you, but you could help me win the RM50,000

Have fun planning your finances and learning some key wealth and lifestyle principles.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark