Saturday, October 27, 2007

Will $5 stop you from your dreams

For almost 10 months, I've been quite unsuccessful in encouraging friends to get started, earning money online. Was it the sheer volume of new information to digest, or is that most people are so comfortable in their present state, that any change seems intimadating?

In September, I found a $9.97 turn-key franchise, which could be simply setup by buying an e-book and paying another $5 to get a domain name and host it for 1 year, and 10 minutes to get it setup live.

This was the first site http://www.kingkraal.com/ Total investment $15 to start an online business and I have a chance to earn money online for 365 days. Every sale nets me 100% or $9.97. Can I sell 1 book within the next 365 days? Certainly!

This week I found an even cheaper alternative - a $5 turn-key franchise. Visit here at http://www.kingkraal.com/Recommends/5dollarFranchise/ This takes about 20 minutes to setup. I used the same website to host it, so my total cost for 1 year was total $5.

If you are new, then a domain name and hosting for 1 year costs $6, making your total investment just $11 for 12 months. or just $0.92 cents a month. Can you afford not to get started? Every sale nets you 100% or $5. Can you sell just 1 book in 365 days?

If earning money is not an interest of yours, then I suggest you pick-up a really valuable e-book titled "Stop being a Victim" Costs just $5 or its just an investment to start a $5 franchise too. Here's my link to get this ebook - http://www.kingkraal.com/Recommends/StopBeingAVictim/

Some friends I know are selling 20-40 copies and earning an extra $100-200 every month. Maybe some friends you know may be interested in an extra $1,200 yearly.

Every success and abundant blessings always

king kraal

No comments:

 
Feed Shark