Sunday, October 07, 2007

Links to start an online biz

While preparing for the UYMG internet workshop last week in KL, I had to transfer all my links from my favourites, to my laptop. That's when I decided that it's probably best to get all these links online, so that I can share them with all the 600 newbies wanting to start setting up an online biz.

So I registered for a domain name at netfirms cost me just $4.95 inclusive of free hosting. Then I organised all my links and uploaded them to http://www.linkstostartanonlinebiz.com/

I've put them in the right order, so if you follow from no 1, you should easily get started. For some of the links, I've also included the prices, so you have some options available.

There is no right nor wrong, and you don't have to get it perfect the first time, but to learn from the experience. Most people keep on planning and planning and never take action.

If you are a newbie, then click http://www.linkstostartanonlinebiz.com/ to get started now! Taking action will not guarantee you success, but not taking action, guarantees you failure!.

Every success in starting your web presence.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark