Saturday, September 01, 2007

Highest one day sales hit on Aug 29th, 2007

Wow Aug 29 I hit my best ever one day online sales RM2,000. Small amount for some people, but if I can consistently do this for 30 days, or RM60,000 sales while sitting at home, its nice right!.

I woke up and got an sms, that someone transfered $ to my bank RM100+. Then at noon, got another call and another RM800+ transfered to my bank. then At 5pm, yet another call, someone transfered another RM900+. And to finish off the night, an email that someone transfered RM200+ to my bank.

RM2,000 per day or RM60,000 monthly - so little you may say. Well I earned between 30-100% of this amount, and it's all done online, with people viewing my free advertisements, and then trusting me by sending me their $ before getting any of my products into their hands.

I am confident more people will go online with an intention to buy something...and I am ready to offer my products and services 24/7. What about you?

No comments:

 
Feed Shark