Saturday, August 25, 2007

Withdrawing money in Malaysia from PayPal



Most Malaysians stop short of making the big money online. No wonder, so small hurdles and their whole dream of being world class Malaysian's all shattered!. Malaysia boleh lah!

I just bought this 33 page e-book for just RM10 / US$3 to see if I could recommend it to all the people who told me it could not be done.

By the way, I have a Singapore bank account and Singapore address for the last 30 years, so Paypal has never been an issue for me. My Paypal is transfered to my Singapore bank account and I withdraw monthly when I drop in for a visit.

Back to the review - I spent this morning going through it, and found it a complete guide for the 3 steps to withdraw cash from your Paypal account. The 3 steps cost from free up to RM150 depending on your preferred choice.

Step 1 is the simplest and costs you nothing, so I fully recommend that.

Visit the site - http://www.malaysiapal.com/?e=gedungkraal888@gmail.com and check it out yourself.

You can also pay use your credit card to pay US$3 - by clicking the link on the site. You will get an instant download to get your ebook once payment is done.

Or you can also pay to my CIMB - 1248 000 4626 052 or my Maybank 1645 5714 6413 and SMS +6 012 283 7979 or email kraal@streamyx.com me your name and email address and which bank you paid into. I will email you this report immediately.

I've bought full resale rights to this ebook, so I appreciate if you dont pay to the CIMB or Maybank listed on the website. Thanks for your understanding.

Don't think so much RM10 in the bank wont get you rich, but could start you in your career being an internet millionaire. This ebook comes with full resale rights so you can resell this book too!.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark