Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Traffic = money in your pocket

What's the number 1 thing that can help with your success?

In Real Estate - Location is everything.
In Gambling - its knowing your odds

And on the Internet - traffic is what puts money in your pocket. The more traffic you get, the higher advertisers will pay you to list their adverts, you get paid to review other people's sites and you get better sales conversions. Conversions simply means the percentage of traffic that converts into earnings for you.

So back to blog traffic...so many guru's out there - but my goal is to get traffic for free. So that I can share with everyone with no money, how they can earn money too.

I've reviewed so many high page rank blogs and they have 2 common features - 1. they update frequently and 2. they are linked out to many blog sites.

So my next present project is to copy all their blog links out and see if this helps with my page ranking and subsequently increase in traffic.

Please pray for me and wish me luck. Thanks for the visit.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark