Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Clixsense update

Been an exciting month with Clixsense. In my first month as a premium member, I received a check for US$ 10.64.

Oh my mistake - I forgot to change the limit to pay checks and they sent me one as the default was US$10. The reason is simply this - they deduct US$3 for processing and the worst is this - the bank fees to clear this check in Singapore or Malaysia will wipe out the whole amount.

Talk about learning from experience. So if you live in Singapore or Malaysia, go set up this check limit to $20, $50 or $100.

Another thing - lots of adverts these days are only to available to premium members, and there is a US$ 5 bonus if you upgrade this month to premium and can get some friends to upgrade too.

There is a chinese saying - if small money go out, small money come in. For big money to come in, big money must go out. So my question to you is, US$10 in your bank can't make you rich, but in Clixsense, US$10 can give you some excitement for 1 year, and with a few people signng up under you, could give you some extra pocket money monthly.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark