Sunday, January 18, 2009

Buying online safely

Beware as there are many fake goods online, and don't be another statistic

I sell exclusively through eBay as eBay has a global feedback facility, that records buyers feedback, which the seller cannot change or delete.

The first feedback an eBay buyer can give is either a Positive, Neutral or Negative feedback on the seller. In both my 2 eBay accounts, I have a 100% positive feedback score. Please visit http://stores.ebay.com.my/gshockwatches and www.kingkraal.com/ebay1/

The second feedback a buyer gives, is a rating of 1-5, 5 being the best score in 4 rating areas -
Item as per description, Good Communication with seller, Fast Shipping, Resonable shipping charges. In both of my ebay accounts, I have a score of 4.6 - 4.9, with 5.0 being the highest score.

If you do buy from me in future, please remember that others before you have left me a feedback score, that has given you the confidence of buying from me, and your feedback is very important, so that genuine sellers like me, can serve others, just as I have served you.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark