Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 Selling into Singapore market

2008 is almost here and I plan to start selling into the Singapore market soon.

Friday past I reached Singapore at 4pm and managed to get to POSB at Toa Payoh. Took about 90 minutes to change my old ic number to the new one and change from my old address to my new address.

Have to go back to Singapore after the first week of January to setup my internet banking at the ATM before they send me my user id and password

I am eagerly looking forward to setting up my internet banking in Singapore, so that I can at last sell directly into Singapore and accept bank payments directly to my POSB account.

In the meantime, I have also setup my Public Bank Account and soon a RHB bank account, to offer more inter bank payments, other than my present CIMB and Maybank accounts.

To all readers and subscribers, may 2008 be a magical year, achieving balance in your health, wealth, peace of mind, career, friendships, family and in your spiritual life.

Do read my other blog about not wasting time and making new year resolutions.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark