Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Commissions from a link to Free Classifieds

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)


Imagine you go through your bag and unexpectadly find $10 inside. Although you know it's yours. you still feel excited to find cash right?

Well today I went through this Free Online Classifieds site and found that I have affiliate commissions of $10. It's even more exciting to find the cash there, when I didnt have it there before!

I signed up for this free classified site on 13th June, 2007 and put just 1 affiliate banner on this blog. With just 1 affilite signed up and puchasing power ads, I got paid a leveraged income of 20% of the ad purchased.

Go get your free account today and go check out some of the adverts I posted there.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark